The question for today boys and girls is "Who the hell said so??" I pose this question from the standpoint of someone who lacks the time to argue over things I obviously can't change. However, that won't stop me from questioning.
Example #1: The standard American week is 7 days. Of those 7 days, we working class folks are expected to work 5 and be off 2, 1 of which us religious affiliates must use to attend services. The question here is Who in the hell said we have to work almost 3 times as many days as we have off?? I understand 7 is the number of completion and is therefore an odd numeral, but can we get a little closer to some equality here?!? I mean work 4 days and be off 3 just seems like it would have been the more considerate solution.
Example #2: What is the point in having a speed limit on 2 lane highways?? It ain't like people just travel them lonley ass rural roads for the fun of it! We obviously have somewhere more metropolitan to be. Why is it that I can't drive 100 mph past the damn herds of cows and horses to escape the dreadful smell of their feces??? That shit stinks!! The faster I go, the less likely I am to pass out from trying to hold my breath because I am scared if I breathe it in, my breath will smell like that funk for the rest of the car ride!
Example #3: Marriage...why for I gotta take his last name?? What if a woman is born Mary Williams but marries Robert Jane?? She has no choice but to go through life as Mary Jane??? That's some bullshit! Oh yeah independent women, "I'm going to hyphenate!" Yeah because that is the solution...umm, no. Don't nobody have all that damn time to write 45 letters with a dash in the middle!! Confusing teachers about where to put your damn kids on the roster! Sending babies to kindergarden experiencing premature stress cause they last name is too DAMN LONG! It seems like the happy couple should be given the choice to pick from a list of last names so that both have to change their drivers' license, payroll sheet, and credit card information!
Example #4: Taxes....for what??? Who the hell said I should have to pay the government to make money?? What kinda shit is that?? I mean you work all week long to get a check that got 450 deductions on it, just to turn on the news and hear that they might not be able to pay social security when its time for you to get it. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? So I'm giving you a lil bit at a time for you to give to some old people i probably don't even like (like Mrs. Johnson, the meanest damn woman in the hood, cussin us out when the kickball went in her yard...ooohhh she was BITCH!) But when i get there i don't get none???
Example #5: Tuition is a damn joke! I paid more to go to college for 3 years than I have made in the 3 years I have been out! There should be some type of receipt given to college grads that states how much they spent to skip classes, chill on the yard, and kick it so that employers know out the gate...don't try to pay me no bullshit salary!! I spent more than you willing to pay?? But ain't that the whole reason I spent them thousands and thousands of dollars? So yo cheap ass could hire me!
Example #6: You want to run a credit report before you hire me? and what is that going to accomplish? You get to see that I had 15 credit cards in college that I can only pay the min. payment on, which led to a credit score of 300. So now you don't want to hire me??? SMACK YOURSELF! If my credit is in the shitter, how am I going to fix it if won't nobody give me a damn job?? That is some paradoxical bullshit! How about we fire the idiots that thought that was a feasible employment solution??
Example #7: Last but not least, illegal immigrants cannot protest! True enough America has a constitution that includes basic inalienable rights like, the 1st amendment. However, are you American if you are an illegal immigrant? I mean the key word here is "ILLEGAL!" You ain't got no damn papers? Well then Maria, you ain't entitled to protest! I mean back in the 60s police were hosing down black people who had social security numbers and American birth certificates, but they let undocumented aliens shout and throw they sets and hoods up without calling LA MIGRA??? What kinda backwards ass shit is that?? That's like pimps and hoes standing on street corners with picket signs and gold goblets trying to protect the rights of prostitution and pimphood! HELLO!! Ain't that shit illegal????
These were just some random thoughts, a few of many more to come...

1 Comments:
I'm feeling you on the illegal immigrants, want to read about more people's opinions got to www.dangerousnegro.com and select message board. Post a thought and look at our merchandise.
I got one for you. Why can't I use the internet at work?? I mean if I ain't got nothing to do, my work is done, why can't I go to CNN.com and see what's going on in the world.
The four day work week makes so much sense, that's why I be missing church so much, I be like I just can't give up them two hours of rest i know going to hell, right?
Post a Comment
<< Home